Dion Events has a solution for you no matter what your wedding planning needs are. From planning a small intimate wedding gathering to a large lavish wedding and reception, we have you covered. All of our wedding planners and coordinators are WPIC certified so you know you are always talking to an expert. Our packages are customized to each client so we can ensure your vision is executed to perfection.
This package is for you if you love to plan all the details but know you need a little help as the wedding day approaches. You have limited time, and things will start getting stressful. You need help with the final execution. That’s where we come in.
We take care of the last-minute details, look over your contracts, make contact with all of your vendors and provide a detailed itinerary for everyone to follow. We’ll take care of the Wedding Day from start to finish so you can focus on having fun with friends and family.
We start working on the details of this package 4-8 weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Meeting to discuss all of the details you have planned – from vendors to theme and décor
- Site visit(s) to ensure we know where everything is going to happen from wedding to reception
- Create your wedding day itinerary (from morning to end of the night)
- Assist with final layouts
- Become the final liaison with your vendors
- Ensure all details have been taken care of and nothing has been missed
- Provide advice if needed
- Management and coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- On-Site supervision and coordination of ceremony and reception site set up
- Ensure your décor is set up as planned
- Full day management and coordination of all details during the ceremony, and reception with catering, DJ, photographer, your speeches and more to the end of the evening
- Organizing any special dancers or entertainment
- Handle any issues in a professional and timely manner
- Includes one assistant and access to our emergency kits
The above is just some of what we do!
Did you know it takes over 250 hours to plan a wedding from start to finish? That’s a lot of time and energy that most working couples and families try to fit in their schedules when planning a wedding.
This package is for you if you need to keep stress down, don’t have time to be bogged down searching for vendors and ideas, and would love to be assisted with the entire process. We get it! We will help keep you organized and still ensure you have fun planning.
We start working together as soon as our contract is signed.
This package includes:
Everything in the day-of/month-of package above and in addition:
- Venue and vendor recommendations according to your style and budget (Photographer, DJ, entertainment, hair & makeup etc…)
- Event design, theme and décor development
- Budget management
- Assistance with invitations, design and wording etc.
- Favours, programs and more
- Hotel accommodation and travel assistance where required
- Schedule and attend vendor meetings where required
- Review all vendor contracts
- Schedules and tasks (To Do Lists) for each month, and by the week as we get closer to the wedding
The above is just some of what we do!
You have started the planning and know you can take care of some details on your own, but you still require guidance in some areas, and will definitely require help on the wedding day.
This package falls somewhere in between the Day-of/Month-of and Full Wedding Packages. We tailor this package to suit your needs.
We sit down and discuss in detail and then develop the package just for you. We include everything for the day-of/month-of coordination package as well.
NOTE: For those packages above that have smaller number of guests due to covid, but want more family and friends to see the couple get married, we will assist with finding the right solution for you so that guests, family and friends that can’t be there can still participate virtually on the wedding day.
Do you dream of a wedding by the ocean with your feet in the sand in an exotic country, or a wedding ceremony in a historic chapel in a country you’re always dreamed of?
Planning a destination wedding can often be a challenging, and there are often legal requirements to consider. At Dion Events we are here to help take the mystery out of that planning so that we can make the entire process stress-free and completely fun.
We manage all of the logistics in the country you select (and can even help you select the country). We’ll help you with all of the wedding requirements in that country, help select the wedding location whether it is on a resort or off-resort, we’ll assemble the local wedding vendors and make that dream wedding happen.
NOTE: At this time we are trying to manage expectations due to covid and are working closely with travel agencies to determine when various countries and resorts are open for travel.